Wednesday, May 9, 2012

This is What Happens When You Put Something Off Too Long.


So in an interesting turn of events, early yesterday morning while I was reporting in after a fun little round of commenting a car came crashing through the front door of our second floor motel room door. I had to double check to make sure subject 926 was still in the room with me and wasn’t on the drivers end of this little stunt as he has been known to pull this antic when he is particularly piss off at his mark and I thought he might be trying to blow off steam of something. You can never quite tell what a lunatic is going to do when troubled.

Out of the car emerged Picasso. By that point Duckie had already sprung to his feet on the bed and was in his ready stance. I started to give him shit about wearing shoes to bed earlier this week but apparently he does it in preparation for shit like this. Picasso started flinging throwing knives at Duckie. He dodged most of them and even caught one of them. She was going for a gun when I pulled one of my own and opened fire. I grazed her arm.

She growled and took off firing a few blind shots in what I assume was an effort to deter following. I turned to say something witty to Duckie about how his girlfriend seems to want his attention or something. I can’t remember, the moments passed. It passed because he was already gone. I didn’t see much more than a moment of him disappearing out the window in what I assume was him leaving to chase after her. He took his knife, his coat, his gun, and if I’m not mistaken a few of the throwing knives too because I found more holes in the wall than I did knives.

I gathered the rest of our shit and left. I am so not paying for property damage.

Before I forget I should probably take a moment to tell Duckie where he can find me. I’m at a hotel, in a bed once full of ember, and watching the movie Next. He should get it. He’ll probably be really pissed off after he does, but at least he’ll find me. Not to say I couldn’t just call or something.

I fear this may be the last we ever hear of Picasso. I don’t think he’s figured out this non-lethal thing yet but I don’t know that he’ll delay the issue any further after what she did. It’s a pity really.

She was looking rather terrible though.
 I thought Duckie looked like a rabid dog but she’s absolutely lost it. He apparently broke her mask the last time they fought right? It looked like she super glued it back together on her fucking face. She had a piece (And I’m just assuming glued right now.) glued to her forehead, each cheek, her chin, and her nose. When we brought her in for this she wasn’t anywhere near this fucked up.

To be completely honest though? I consider it a personal victory that I was able to help push her this far over the edge, even if it is counter intuitive to even my own wishes and wants.

On a side note, something seems to be missing from our collection of stuff and I can’t quite put my finger on what. I don’t think I left anything behind though. How curious.

Whatever,
Fracture Out.

13 comments:

  1. Tsk, tsk, tsk, you broke her. Nice job, Fracture. Crumbling human minds is always fun. Her violence was a beautiful reaction to what you did. You and Swan, I should say. Can't win them all, I suppose. At least this was some nice practice for Swan to learn non-lethal methods, even if it didn't work out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't win them all but it hurts just the same, on some level at least. I can't really take the credit for breaking her though. I just put her and Subject 926 in the situation and it sort of happened. Happy accidents. I'm sure he'll be all mopy again after this.

      That is certainly a silver lining though. At least there was his practice. At least he tried.

      Delete
    2. Oh but Fracture, the puppet master is always responsible for a portion of the breaking. A little suffering is good for the soul, I hear. He'll bounce back, surely.

      Ah, heh, and there you go. What really matters is that he tried. That says plenty.

      Do be a dear and don't kick him too, too hard while he's moping, hm?

      Delete
    3. I'll keep it to a playful love tap with the shovel like last time.

      Delete
  2. How the fuck do you get a car through a second story--??

    You people are far too fucking creative sometimes. o.O;;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm ashamed to say it takes a lot of set up. She must have been working on it for a good little while. That I didn't notice it speaks poorly to the value of my care.

      Delete
  3. Figure out what's missing yet, Chessie? I'll put ten dollars on it being something you guys are gonna miss......

    Also, cars through a second story. Swan's a genius someetimes, the girl had guts, and Ryan really wants to try that now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say what was missing but I'll let Subject 926 spoil that one later.

      In regards to the whole car thing, I wouldn't recommend it. It's not exactly subtle after all and it's not a trend I'd like to see catching on.

      Delete
    2. Alright, deal.

      One can say "fuck it" to subtlety in the line of work you all follow without much worry, you know....also, considering the fact that over the dinner table, my family decided that a giant slingshot is just about the only conceivable way to pull it off-- the trend won't catch on, but that's not going to stop them from admiring the ballsiness of it.

      Delete
  4. You let her pull a manuver like that on the second floor? Dear lord Fracture, you may not be an actual tracker but have some standards. I'd have thought you would have kept an eye out for the person you were planning on either capturing or killing. That she even made it on the same street as the hotel without you noticeing speaks poorly of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your trap.
      Either you're going to get me to admit that I'm not very good at my job or you're going to get me to admit I knew she was going to do that for the entirety of her setting it up.

      Nice try.

      Delete
    2. Oh Fracture, you give me far more credit than I deserve. If I was trying to trap you it would have been far more ovbious than that, I'm afraid. Iwas just noting how horrible you would be at me job, though evidently not at your own.

      You know, if you had just let your ego take the hit I'm sure it would have been at least a little while longer before anyone suspected you of manipulating poor little "duckie" into this situation. Then again, what do I know, I'm just here to watch everybody else screw up so my own failures don't seem so bad.

      Delete
    3. I couldn't resist casting a shadow of suspicion. As paranoid as Swan is, this is sure to fuck with him.

      Delete