Friday, October 24, 2014

Going Behind my Fucking Back

What's the point of putting me in charge of a thing if you're just going to go the fuck behind my back anyway? Ugh. Moth was a fucking Mask, that's my damn jurisdiction and you know it! I'm not sure I buy this whole sacrifice thing at all, but I especially don't appreciate not even being fucking informed until I read it on the BLOG. What the everloving fuck, you bastards?

And Fracture, keep the hell out of our business. You retired, so fucking RETIRE. Stay away. We do not want you here. I fucking swear, just recently we were trying to kill the smug asshole and now we're all working with him without even a complaint? That is some BULLSHIT. Do you guys have the memories of a fucking goldfish?

I am just so fucking fed up with all of this crap. I was going to keep quiet, I'm tired of this blogging shit, but apparently no one registers information unless it's on one of these. You should've fucking told me he was getting retired to do this sacrifice crap. You should've fucking told me that he might go insane in the process. You should've fucking told me we were somehow still on friendly terms with Fuckface despite everything.

I have had it with this shit. If any of you need me, I'll be off doing my FUCKING JOB and having nothing to do with this bullshit. Don't even bother me unless you want to tell me something related to that. Just... fuck off. All of you. Go to hell.

1 comment:

  1. Naaaaaat.... please talk to me. You can't be that mad...

    ReplyDelete