Sunday, November 30, 2014

Not Fucking Today

So, fuck you, Fuckface, and fuck you Jack. Your attempt was unsuccessful. Sloth is alive, and he's going to be fine. He is guarded, and if you try something again you will not come away unscathed.

For those of you who aren't the culprit and therefore don't already fucking know, Jack seems to be unhappy about recent events. He decided the appropriate way to express this unhappiness was to fucking attempt to assassinate Sloth. Presumably he thought that since the two of us had recently had a rather public fight and no one else seems to give a fuck, he would be an easy target.

He thought fucking wrong. I had some of my Masks guarding the fucker constantly. Not to mention I myself had started guarding him again as well, because despite what some of you might think I'm not a totally unreasonable cunt and we sorted things out. The boss is the boss, after all.

So, he is fucking guarded, and he is fine, and you are going to fucking pay for this.

1 comment:

  1. Fuck you! That shit stain got what he deserved. In fact, he deserves worse but I didn't have time to gouge his stupid fucking eyes out with his own thumbs!

    Fat lot of good your stupid fucking guards did. They didn't even scratch me!

    ReplyDelete